Tandem skydiving is one of the safest ways to experience the thrill of flight! You and your instructor climb high above the earth while the anticipation builds! Don’t waste another minute, and book now!
Explore the picturesque mountains of Colorado through a memorable, out-of-this-world experience! Enjoy a 15-minute plane ride, looking over Glenwood Springs, CO! Plummet back to earth at 120 MPH, followed by a few minutes of a scenic parachute-ride.
Contact us if you should have any further questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you in the sky. Book now!
- Participants must be at least 18 years old; ID required upon sign in.
- Jumpers must be generally healthy and under 225 lbs.
- Must completely fill out a Release of Liability Agreement prior to skydive.
- Skydiving is a weather-reliant sport. Due to safety, restrictions may allow skydiving to be an all-day activity. However, on a weather-perfect and air-traffic perfect day, each flight with two tandems take about an hour and a half or so from sign-in, to pre-flight preparations, to the actual skydive. Please plan your trip accordingly.
- Comfortable and streamlined clothing recommended (tee shirt, long pants & sneakers).
- 48-hour cancellation or rescheduling notice required. Failure to abide by this policy may result in forfeiture of deposit.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 full day in advance, with a $50 non-refundable deposit per person.
Reservations must be made at least 1 full day in advance, with a $50 non-refundable deposit per person.
If your group is larger than the availability listed or you have questions about availability for a date less than 1 day in advance, please call (970) 364-3737 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.