Roaring Fork Skydivers – Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is there an age limit for a tandem jump?
- A: You must be 18 years of age to make a Tandem skydive.
- Q: Is there a weight limit?
- A: The weight limit is 225 pounds, anything beyond that is at the discretion of the instructor.
- Q: Can I get video and pictures of my jump?
- A: You can get both. Check out the prices section for details.
- Q: What happens if we don’t jump because of weather or winds?
- A: There are no refunds, we will issue a raincheck or reschedule your jump.
- Q: Is tipping required?
- A:Tipping is not required but if you have a good time and feel the team deserves it just drop it to manifest with your comment card. Note: (Average is $20)
- Q: Is this a booking agent?
- A: NO!! You have found our website, we have a couple more out there too. Booking here is booking direct, book direct to save $$.
- Q: I am in a wheelchair or have special needs, can I jump?
- A: Most of the time we will be able to accommodate special needs tandem students, but every case will be assessed individually.
- Q: Do you have riggers on site?
- A: Please call.
- Q: Where are you located?
- A: We are located at the Glenwood Springs Municipal Airport in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Click here for more information.